LOGO USAGE GUIDE
Our visual presentation of Truman State University should support our image as a leading liberal arts and sciences university. This Logo and Style guide contains standards for consistency in the Truman identity system. Following this system carefully and consistently will help us communicate a unified school identity and reinforce our professional image. Your adherence to this guide will help advance the qualities that have made Truman State University a first-class institution.
- When reproducing on a white or light-colored background, either the one or two-color version of the logo may be used.
- When reproducing the logo on a black or dark background, only the one-color version of the logo should be reversed out of the background.
- When the logo appears reversed out of imagery, elements should not interfere with the readability of the logo.
- Do not use TSU or TRUMAN STATE to refer to the University. The only acceptable shortened name is TRUMAN.
- Do not remove the cupola or any other element from the logo.
- Do not place the logo at an angle, use as a screen-tint, or scale disproportionately.
- Do not use the "R" or the "A" of the logo as part of something else.
- Do not place the logo on a patterned background.
- Any use of a tagline or information with the logo must maintain a distance of at least 2X the cap height of STATE UNIVERSITY, measured from the baseline of STATE UNIVERSITY to the top of tagline cap height.